Follow a community hero
Follow a Christian Community hero
Even as you read this page, somewhere in your diocese community heroes and volunteers are: reaching out to the homeless and the lonely; offering friendship and support to refugees and isolated elderly; helping young people to get their lives back on track; and reconciling broken families, plus much more. In short offering people the chance to rediscover a sense of self worth and purpose.
Not ready for sponsorship but want to know more about how Christian community heroes are transforming the lives of the poorest and most marginalised in our country?
You can get exclusive, behind the scenes, access to this ongoing mission to the poor by registering to follow the work of one of our community heroes.
You can choose whatever issue God has most lain on your heart:
- Rudi Richardson who is helping homeless people to turn their lives around.
- Mohinder Kaur who is helping asylum seekers and refugees to mend their broken lives.
- Christine Wyard who is helping people to overcome social deprivation, unemployment and learning disabilities.
- Julie-Anne Wanless who is helping destitute and struggling parents to give their children a better start in life.
- Andy Barrett who is helping disadvantaged young people get their lives back on track.
Even heroes need to know they are not forgotten.
By registering to follow their work you will also be letting them know that they are not forgotten and alone as they struggle with the debilitating effects of poverty in their communities.