The Church Urban Fund Academy provides you with ‘any time, anywhere’ access to a growing directory of high quality online training and resources.
Why the CUF Academy?
The Church Urban Fund Academy has evolved out of conversations with people, projects and church groups, those involved in developing responses to poverty and disadvantage.
A major headache is training. How best to access training; how best to strengthen and improve the knowledge and skills of a team and the work being developed?
There are problems with 'traditional' training solutions:
- Training frequently focuses on one person who benefits from the learning, while others miss out. This seems to dilute the potential impact and limits the benefits of training.
- The process typically means time away from the office, demanding a lot when you’re a small organisation confronting increased demands.
- Many training courses assume your availability, and if you cannot make it you miss out.
Add on travel, childcare and the expense of you or your key worker being out of the office, and it becomes very expensive. In short, training has to be affordable, economical and effective – and it frequently isn’t!
Church Urban Fund have established the CUF Academy to respond to these problems.
- The CUF Academy enables you, and your staff team or entire management committee to access a growing range of high quality training programmes and resources.
- Access is open anytime, anywhere.
- The Academy aims to provide outstanding value and convenience.
- One annual subscription means the whole team – you, your staff, your management committee or PCC - can benefit.
- Subjects covered range from an introduction to fundraising, effective governance and time management to health and safety and first aid.
For more details and to register visit www.cufacademy.org.uk.